A Surface Supplied Diver is a member of a diving team. The person executes all the relevant tasks which are part of a diving team above and underwater, including the subsea/diving activities according to the industrial best practices implemented into our company rules and regulations. These R&R are based on local legislations, industry guidelines and continuous improvement from internal and external international platforms.
- Lower secondary vocational training degree or relevant experience
- Basic safety-VCA
- BOSIET or equivalent
- Diving certificates such as HSE part I, Dutch or International equivalent
- Valid medical certificate fit for diving
- Underwater specialized skills such as: underwater welding/cutting/rigging/HP blasting etc.
- Strong self-Initiative on personal and project related matters
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel.
- Performs as a team member of the diving team in all duties and tasks
- Executes the subsea tasks as per scope and instructions of the Diving Supervisor
- Verification and basic maintenance of own diving gear and tooling
- Observes and acts according to the company- and diving procedures
- Initiates updates diving log book and other relevant documents
- Actively participate and illustrate awareness on company and project SHE-Q matters.
- Reports risks and other matters to the Diving Supervisor
- Utilizes the provided business and protection equipment in a correct manner
- Participates in organised discussions, instructions and/or training.
Interested and available shortly?
Please send your resume and short cover letter to Ms Marjolein Ravesloot – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.