The Dive Supervisor leads the diving-team and provides in this supervisory level technical, operational and administrative tasks through all the phases of the project. The Dive Supervisor is part of the managerial structure of a project and responsible for his team and the safe and correct execution of the specific tasks assigned to him.
- Relevant experience and extended knowledge with regards to diving and related tasks, safety requirements, best industry practices and relevant rules and regulations
- Valid IMCA or DPL certificate or equivalent
- Valid medical certificate fit for diving
- Supervisory safety-VCA
- BOSIET or equivalent
- Diving certificates such as HSE part I, Dutch or International equivalent
- Strong self-Initiative on personal and project related matters
- Strong leadership
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
- Extended knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel
- Additional preference: Qualified Bell or Air Dive Supervisor competence’s certificate.
- Instructs and directs divers in the execution of their tasks. Set priorities with regard to their tasks and operational requirements
- Reports accidents/incidents/near misses and occurrences to the relevant authority as specified in company and project specific response charts
- Ensures that the diving team members are qualified to do the work
- Obtains the work permission
- Conducts actively risk assessments, toolbox talks and LMRA
- Checks and approves utilization of equipment and commencement of the work
- Ensures that work done and tests carried out are accurately reported and recorded
- Maintain tidiness of workplace and surroundings
- Day to day running of the workplace and surrounding areas
- Proactive liaises with various departments ensuring project goals are achieved
- Part of vessel operations team
- Transmission of Daily Progress Reports (DPR) to those on the list of approved recipients
- Ensures personnel evaluations are regularly completed and forwarded to Onshore Management.
Interested and available shortly?
Please send your resume and short motivation to Ms. Marjolein Ravesloot – firstname.lastname@example.org.