Ultimate in charge and responsible on all aspects of a project and main vocal point for the Project team, Clients(s), Subcontractor and the DISA organization regarding the execution of the project, tendering, preparation, mobilization, execution, reporting and demobilization of (Inshore and Offshore) Projects.
As a Project Manager you will be assigned projects in the business lines; civil construction, offshore renewables, wreck removal or offshore oil & gas.
Reports to: Managing Director
TAKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ultimately responsible for the realization and execution of projects within the set time frame and the available budget.
- Leads, guides, instructs and liaises with the project team.
- Implements, enforce and supervises the contractual project obligations.
- Liaises and communicates with the Client and Authorities.
- Leads and develops tenders. (Incl. of Calculations, planning, methodology, project descriptions, etc. )
- Attend internal company meeting(s), provide all relevant and necessary input and actively participate in scheduled company meeting(s).
- Familiarize , promote and implement company procedures stated in company Business Management System (BMS) on all assigned projects .
- Inform, liaise and provide company SHE-Q department with project relevant SHE-Q statistics, registrations and other relevant updates.
- Report , liaise with and provide feedback to all involved supporting departments regarding specific and relevant project data ( financial, SHE-Q , planning etc.).
- Attend network possibilities (e.g. Offshore energy exhibition, etc.).
- Project mobilisation and execution of Projects
- Project End reporting and demobilisation
- Job planning based on supplied basis of job planning
- Supervision on correct project execution, in accordance with job budgets and assignment
- Report data for planning
- Financial project supervision
- Arranges contract variations
- Executes the contact
- Discuss with customer and subcontractors
- Deliver and deal with all project issues
- Correct preparation of project related documents (including HSE-plans)
- Correct and safe execution of assigned projects
- Use of correct material, third parties and equipment
- Comply with labour conditions and environmental regulations on project
- Labour Conditions and Environmental Instructions on project
- Perform/coordinate work area inspections and toolbox meetings
- Investigate on accidents and incidents
- Avoid dangers to oneself and others
- Report dangers to one’s supervisor
- Use the provided business and protection equipment in a correct manner
- Participate in organized discussions, instructions and/or training
- Ultimate Project Authorisation
- Acquisition authority within the project’s framework
- Financial authority according to company authorisation matrix
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES
- Master degree with >8 year of relevant experience or Technical Bachelor with 10-15 years of relevant work experience in a similar position
- Very good communication skills (verbal & written) in English, Dutch and preferably German
- Advanced proficiency level in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced Contractual knowledge
- Safety Checklist Contractors degree (VCA Vol)
- Work in the Netherlands and abroad during projects
- Drivers license
- BOSIET (Nogepa, OPITO, OLF)
Interested and available shortly?
Please send your resume and short motivation to Ms. Marjolein Ravesloot – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.