Maintenance Logistic and Warehouse Employee
As a Maintenance Logistics and Warehouse Employee, you will conduct maintenance, technical, electrical and mechanical services to support DISA’s Operational departments. You will perform the warehouse tasks according to the company standards, rules and regulations as industry guides and best practices. You will be part of a team that works daily to maximize company equipment utilization and efficiency.
Your main duties will include:
- General maintenance of all equipment including diving and life support equipment according to DISA’s safety standards and certification systems.
- Administration, incl certification, of all equipment and material in warehouse.
- Prepare equipment and materials needed for projects.
- Organise and arrange logistics services to the projects.
- Participate in organised discussions, instructions and/or trainings.
- Technical educated (F.e. MTS) and relevant technical experience (5 years)
- VCA (Basic Safety Course) or similar
- Valid certificate forklift truck
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- Teamspirit & Flexibel
- Drive and passion to solve technical/ mechanical challenges
- A fulltime employment contract
- Attractive terms & conditions package
- Mobile phone including subscription
- More than sufficient training and development opportunities
- A good working atmosphere
DOES THIS SOUND INTERESTING AND DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THE ABOVE?
Send your cv and short motivation to Marjolein Ravesloot – email@example.com