The Planner is responsible for timely crew planning with the right qualifications on our projects. In this position you maintain the planning details (competences, certifications and logistics) in a global planning tool and you coordinate all aspects of project planning including travel, transport, boarding & lodging for project personnel that will be deployed worldwide.
The planning department will grow coming years and will develop into a professionalized and automated planning department.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
- MBO 4 / HBO level of education (post-secondary vocational education/ Bachelor)
- Accurate in administration
- Relevant experience as Planner, with a minimum of 3 years
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Result- and quality orientated
- Good command of software planning tools and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in working hours
- Good communication and social skills
- Reliable and responsible personality
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written (hard requirement)
Background in offshore industry whilst desirable is not a position requisite
- Plan and arrange logistics of permanent and temporary personnel in all regions worldwide
- Update digital short/long time planning administration in the planning system and issue daily time registrations
- Planning of personnel and equipment logistics including PPE (mobilisation/demobilisation)
- Arrange project related forms such as but not limited to; certificates of qualifications, service agreements, legal documentation requirements per country, personal assessments etc.
- Assisting and setting up planning during tender process
- Booking of flights, transport, hotels and victualling arrangements
- Responsible for central accurate registration of project and tenders
- General assistance during projects
- Taking care of timely delivery of project documentation and reporting
- Informing and advising all involved on progress of the project planning
- Setting up project planning including capacity progress and reporting
- Cooperative with project manager/ responsible person on projects
- Reporting and follow-up of the absent personnel
- Maintain global database, incl. competency matrix of permanent and temporary staff worldwide
- Plan certification classes, medicals, training and courses, of permanent personnel in accordance with Human Resources manager
- Plan and arrange logistics of permanent and temporary personnel
- Liaise with relevant Authorities and clients for registration of personnel on projects
- Check and approve working hours, travel compensation and other allowances permanent staff in accordance with DPR’s (Daily reports)
- Check cost sheet in accordance with DPR’s for projects worldwide
- Check and approve invoices of temporary staff for projects worldwide
Challenging job with nice colleagues in a dynamic and fast-growing company. Market conform employment conditions. Opportunities to work from home (company location: Beerse in Belgium & IJmuiden in the Netherlands).
Interested and available shortly?
Please send your resume and short motivation to Ms. Marjolein Ravesloot – firstname.lastname@example.org..
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated