The planner is responsible for timely planning of crew and related necessities such as equipment with the right qualifications and certification on our projects. In this position you maintain the planning details (competences, certifications and logistics) in a global planning tool and you coordinate all aspects of project planning including travel, permissions, documentation, transport, boarding & lodging for project personnel that will be deployed worldwide.
The Planner has the ambition to grow in a short period of time to a leadership position within Planning. The planning department will grow coming years and will develop into a professionalized planning department.
- Higher professional education
- Proven leadership skills
- Relevant experience as Planner, with a minimum of 5-7 years
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Result- and quality orientated
- Good command of software planning tools and Microsoft Office
- Accurate in administration
- Flexibility in working hours
- Good communication and social skills
- Reliable and responsible personality
- No “nine to five” mentality
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Excellent computer operating skills and good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, etc.
Background in offshore industry whilst desirable is not a position requisite
- Plan and arrange logistics of permanent and temporary personnel in all regions worldwide
- Update digital short/long time planning administration in the planning system and issue daily time registrations
- Planning of personnel and equipment logistics including PPE (mobilisation/demobilisation)
- Arrange project related forms such as but not limited to; certificates of qualifications, service agreements, legal documentation requirements per country, personal assessments etc.
- Assisting and setting up planning during tender process
- Booking of flights, transport, hotels and victualling arrangements
- Arrangements of entry permissions such as visas and other related permissions.
- Responsible for central accurate registration of project and tenders
- General assistance during projects
- Receipt and checks of the Daily progress reports and arranging according project
- Taking care of timely delivery of project documentation and reporting
- Liaising, Informing and advising all involved on progress of the project planning
- Setting up project planning including capacity progress and reporting
- Cooperative with project manager/ responsible person on projects
- Reporting and follow-up of the absent personnel
- Maintain global database, incl. competency matrix of permanent and temporary staff worldwide
- Plan certification classes, medicals, training and courses, of permanent (and temporary) personnel in accordance with Human Resources manager
- Plan and arrange logistics of permanent and temporary personnel
- Liaise with relevant Authorities and clients for registration of personnel on projects
- Check and approve working hours, travel compensation and other allowances permanent staff in accordance with DPR’s (Daily reports)
- Check cost sheet in accordance with DPR’s for projects worldwide
- Check and approve invoices of temporary staff for projects worldwide
- Liaise and report cost incurred with Finance department.
Interested and available shortly?
Please send your resume and short motivation to Ms. Marjolein Ravesloot – email@example.com.