FOREMAN / FTE Civil CONSTRUCTION
As a foreman within DISA’ Civil construction department, you will manage and coordinate our civil projects in an pleasant and enthusiastic environment in order to successfully complete the project in a safe and timely manner in accordance with our quality standard.
The foreman draws up the work plans, provides the team members with the instruction at the construction site and ensures all the facets of the project are being addressed, executed and monitored. The foreman ensures that all personnel have their work instructions, equipment, PPE and tooling available. The foreman keeps a complete overview of the project inclusive of the planning and administration and ensures good communication with the customer. The task includes to work closely with all team members and actively contributing to a pleasant working environment.
- At least a MBO diploma – preferably in the direction of civil engineering or engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions – preferably in the Construction Sector
- Team member
- Talent in coordination
- Can work well independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Perseverance and passion in his work
Experience in the Commercial Diving Industry is not necessarily a job requirement but certainly a plus.
- A full time employment contract after six months
- Company car for business use
- Attractive pay package including 13th month benefit
- Mobile phone including subscription
- More than sufficient training and development opportunities
- A good working atmosphere
DOES THIS SOUND INTERESTING AND DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THE ABOVE?
Send your cv and short motivation to Marjolein Ravesloot – email@example.com