As a Field & Concrete Construction Specialist you will work on various construction (Project) sites. . In conjunction with the operational management you secure, develop and implement construction drawings and apply detailed measurement and procedures on the constructions and foundations. You plan, arrange, delegate, procure, start and supervise the field (concrete) constructions works of building pits and other construction such as concrete pouring’s. Performing checks and develop reporting’s such as ‘as built’s’, or any deviations, or special features also belong to your duties. You advise management and the customer on the composition and consistency of the concrete and to carry out various checks on the concrete supplied. You have a great responsibility in order that the project team can rest ashore that the construction works can proceed smoothly. T
Reports to: Operations Manager Civil onstruction
TAKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You work together with the operations management, customers, supervisors, warehouse, technicians, planners and subcontractors.
- You investigate and retrieve the correct information within a project for your measurements and calculations before and during the project.
- You check and supervise the building process.
- Generates logs and reports on construction, projects, materials, and expenditures.
- Ensures that resources (i.e. vehicles, equipment, and inventory) are maintained in proper working order.
- Administers aspects of construction activities, including materials, labour, and resource allocation planning. Acts as lead in teams and projects. Has developed knowledge and skills in own discipline
- Authority according to company organigram and authorisation matrix
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum experience > 5 year
- Technical skills and experience in the Civil Construction industry
- Familiar with relevant Safety procedures and regulations
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)in English, Dutch and preferably German
- Ability to successfully interact with Client (Client representatives)
- Demonstrable experience of successful cooperation in project teams and as a leader.
- Hands-on mentality and self-starter, taking ownership/initiatives
- Good proficiency level in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends in The Netherlands and abroad variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- VCA / VOL
- Advanced usage of Autocad
- Drivers License
Interested and available shortly?
Please send your resume and short motivation to Ms. Marjolein Ravesloot – email@example.com.
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.