DI-SAFE is the in-house program focused on health, safety, environment and quality as they are number one priorities within DISA and therefore an integral part of day-to-day activities.
Every employee is required to personally commit to healthy labor conditions, safe working practices, consciousness of the environment and delivery of the highest level of quality to clients.
A summary of the DI-SAFE program:
- No business objective overrules safety
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Focus on prevention of accidents instead of on the remedy
- Work healthy, safe and environmentally friendly
- A continuous focus on improvement
- Meeting, where possible exceeding, the expectations of our clients
DISA holds ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications, which certificates can be forwarded upon request.
In Singapore DISA has been given the highest safety recognition under the Singapore Workplace Safety and Health act, namely BizSAFE star. Being listed as BizSAFE star confirms that the company's workplace safety and health management system meets the Singapore Standard SS506 or equivalent as audited by an independent Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) accredited auditor.
DISA Singapore also has personnel trained with Singapore Shipyard Safety instruction, which allows (survey) activities in the shipyards of Singapore.