DISA is a young, dynamic and fast growing international company offering worldwide underwater solutions. We operate globally with 3 business-lines: Wreck Removal, Offshore Oil & Gas and Civil Construction.
The diver conducts diving activities according to the appropriate company standards and rules and regulations as industry guides and best practices.
- Lower Secondary Vocational Training degree or relevant experience
- Basic Safety-VCA.
- Under-water welding/raising
- Diving certificates
- Medical ability
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- Execute the assigned tasks
- Verification and basic maintenance of own diving gear
- Exact execution of jobs
- Status check of own diving gear
- Observe diving procedures
- Update diving log book
- Avoid dangers to oneself and others
- Report dangers to one’s supervisor
- Use the provided business and protection equipment in a correct manner
- Participate in organised discussions, instructions and/or training
If you are interested in this job and you are available shortly, please send your resume and short motivation to Marjolein Ravesloot, HR Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org