DISA is a young, dynamic and fast growing international company offering worldwide underwater solutions. We operate globally with 3 business-lines: Wreck Removal, Offshore Oil & Gas and Civil Construction.
The Dive Supervisor leads a Diving-team and provides at supervisor level; technical, operational and administrative support to all the phases of the project.
- Diving certificates
- Medical ability
- Relevant experience and extended knowledge with regard to safety requirements
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Competences according to our latest version of the company authorization matrix
- Instruct and direct divers in the execution of their tasks. Set priorities with regard to their tasks and operational requirements
- Reporting accidents / incidents, near misses and occurrences to the Area Authority on the vessel / platform, and the SHE-Q and Project Managers
- Obtain all processes at the work floor
- Analyze and support needs of allocated department-workforce
- Allocate and supervise all work done to ensure the highest possible safety standard of workmanship and efficiency in order to ensure the maximum utilization of time available
- Liaise and be proactive with various departments ensuring working scopes are delivered on time
If you are interested in this job and you are available shortly, please send your resume and short motivation to Marjolein Ravesloot, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org